Cancel or change subscription
You can cancel or change your subscription with Apple or Google by using the following guides.
iTunes / App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039
To use Injurymap, after the 14 day trial period, you have to subcribe. You can choose:
- 3,49 €/month
- 25,49 €/year
I'm not getting reminders
If you do not get reminders, the first thing you can check if reminders are turned on. To do this, go to "Profile" in the app. Below the profile you will find "Reminders", and can turn them on or off and change the time when you receive them.
Reminders are turned on in the app, but I'm not getting any reminders
Check reminders iOS:
Connect to Wi-Fi or a mobile network to receive notifications. If you're not reminders, try the following:
If you don't see notifications for a specific app
To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:
- Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on.
- If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might have Banners turned off. Go to Settings > Notifications, turn on Show as Banners and choose a type of banner that you want to see.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn it off. Or swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center and tap .
- If you’ve recently installed an app or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.
Check reminders on Android:
Connect to Wi-Fi or a mobile network to receive notifications. If you do not get reminders, try the following:
- Go to set > notifications.
- Find and click Injurymap and check if notifications are turned on.
In need of support
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org